Smothered Chicken 2
- 1 chicken, cut up, or 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 can French onion soup
- Garlic, fresh or powdered, to taste
- 1 package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Poultry seasoning, to taste (optional)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. You can also add any vegetables you like.
- Cover and simmer on LOW for at least 5 to 6 hours and up to 8 or 9 hours.
- Serve over rice, potatoes (cooked any way you like), noodles or biscuits.