Sour Cream and Bacon Chicken
- 8 bacon slices
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup flour
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each boneless chicken breast and
place in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, combine condensed soups, sour cream and flour and
mix with wire whisk to blend.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours until chicken and
bacon are thoroughly cooked.
Yield: 8 servings