- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine corn, black beans and 1/2 cup of the salsa in a slow cooker.
- Top with chicken; pour the remaining salsa over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until
meat juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover until cheese is melted - about 5 minutes.