Spicy Sour Cream Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put in the chicken.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Top with salsa.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot.
- Place about 2 tablespoons cornstarch in a little water. Stir well.
- Stir the cornstarch into the liquid.
- Stir in 1/4 cup fat free sour cream. Stir well.
Yield: 4 servings