Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded
- Stuffing of choice
- 2 cans condensed cream of celery soup
- Prepare dressing. If using package mix, 1/2 of package should be
enough. (May use applesauce instead of water in dressing.) May also
add 1/2 cup cut up onion to dressing.
- Roll dressing up in breasts and close with wooden picks.
- Brown in butter or margarine in hot skillet.
- When brown, cover with paprika and place in slow cooker.
- Cover breasts with celery soup.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 or more hours.
Yield: 6 servings