Sweet and Tangy Chicken
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large bowl, mix together barbecue sauce, pineapple with
juice, green bell pepper, onion and garlic.
- Arrange 4 of the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Pour half of the barbecue sauce over the chicken.
- Place remaining chicken in slow cooker, and pour remaining
sauce over the top.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.