Swiss Chicken and Stuffing
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Lightly grease slow cooker or spray with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in pot.
- Top with cheese.
- Combine soup and milk, stirring well.
- Spoon over cheese; sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
- Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
Yield: 6 servings