Swiss Onion Chicken
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or 6 pieces of choice
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 Swiss cheese slices
- 1 cup crushed Doritos chips
- Place chicken into slow cooker and top with quartered onions.
- Pour stewed tomatoes over all and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker with a slotted spoon.
- Top chicken with cheese slices.
- When the cheese begins to melt, garnish with crushed chips.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings