- 8 chicken thighs (about 2 pound) boneless, skinless
- 3/4 cup hot salsa
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place chicken in 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients except peanuts and cilantro; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until juice of chicken
is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker, using slotted spoon; place on serving platter.
- Remove sauce from slow cooker; skim fat from sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro.
Yield: 4 servings