- 1 (3 to 4 pound) boneless roast
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 can tomato soup
- Sauté the celery and onion in the butter.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours then turn down
to LOW heat for another 5 to 6 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes