Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Place onion and bell peppers in slow cooker and top with chicken thighs.
Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- Season with cracked black pepper and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- At the end of cooking time, drain liquid from pot and shred chicken.
- Return chicken to the slow cooker and mix in barbecue sauce. Cook for another
- Spoon mixture into split dinner rolls and top with shredded Monterey jack
Yield: 12 to 15 servings
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.