Better than Arby's Roast Beef
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) roast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place roast in slow cooker. Stir remaining ingredients together and
pour over roast.
- Cook on LOW all night.
- The next morning stir together. Remove any membrane or fat if desired.
Stir well again.
- Let simmer on LOW until noon or evening.
- Serve on buns.
Leftovers freeze beautifully.
Review from Nancy, 5/28/03 - Put it in the slow cooker last night
and this morning the house smelled heavenly...LOL! I had to take
a sneak early taste test and it is AWESOME.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.