- 3 to 4 pounds pork roast, blade or shoulder
- 1 cup green chile salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sliced scallions
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped avocado
- Sliced black olives
- Sour cream
- Trim roast of excess fat. Place in slow cooker. Pour salsa over top
and sprinkle on garlic powder.
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours on LOW.
- Drain fat. Remove bones and tear meat into shreds. Place on
warm platter or back into warm slow cooker.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your choice of garnishes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.