This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3 to 4 pounds pork roast, blade or shoulder
- 1 cup green chile salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sliced scallions
- Shredded cheese
- Chopped avocado
- Sliced black olives
- Sour cream
- Trim roast of excess fat. Place in slow cooker. Pour salsa over top
and sprinkle on garlic powder.
- Cook for 8 to 10 hours on LOW.
- Drain off fat. Remove bones and tear meat into shreds. Place on
warm platter or back into warm slow cooker.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your choice of garnishes.