This is to be used for tacos, burritos or sandwiches.
- 1 (3 pound) chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 (7 ounce) can salsa verde
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
- Place chuck roast in large slow cooker and sprinkle with the salt and pepper, chili powder and cumin.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Shred the meat with a fork and cook on HIGH for an additional10-15 minutes.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on crusty rolls with the juice for dipping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.