- 1 small inexpensive roast
- 1 jar pepperoncini
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- Pour some of the juice from peppers onto the bottom of a slow cooker
and place roast on top. Make a few slits in the roast and place
garlic quarters in the slits. Pour the peppers on top of everything. Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. The meat will fall apart when done.
- Pull meat apart with two forks and put back in juice to sit.
- Serve on hoagie rolls with cheese of your choice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.