- 1 small inexpensive roast
- 1 jar pepperoncini
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- Pour some of the juice from peppers onto the bottom of a slow cooker
and place roast on top. Make a few slits in the roast and place
garlic quarters in the slits. Pour the peppers on top of everything. Place lid on slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours. The meat will fall apart when done.
- Pull meat apart with two forks and put back in juice to sit.
- Serve on hoagie rolls with cheese of your choice.