- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 to 8 flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Brown the steak in oil. Place the steak and drippings into the slow cooker. Add lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt and chili powder. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Add green pepper and onion; cover and cook for 1 hour more.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Spoon beef and veggies down the center of the tortillas. Top each with cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes if desired. Fold in the sides of the tortillas and serve immediately.