- 2 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups beef broth or water
- 8 hamburger buns, toasted
- In a skillet, brown and crumble ground beef; drain well. Place beef
and remaining ingredients except hamburger rolls in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 12 hours.
- Taste for seasoning before serving and correct if necessary.
- Spoon over toasted hamburger buns.
Yield: 8 servings