Easy Chicken Tacos
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with a fork. Spoon a bit
of the juice over chicken if desired.
- Serve on warmed tortillas with salsa, sour cream, black olives,
lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
>> SLOW COOKER RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.