Easy Chicken Tacos
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with a fork. Spoon a bit
of the juice over chicken if desired.
- Serve on warmed tortillas with salsa, sour cream, black olives,
lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.