- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 large onion, julienned
- 6 to 8 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salsa, lettuce and tomatoes (optional)
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the steak in oil. Place steak and drippings in a slow cooker. Add lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, chili powder and red pepper flakes; mix well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add green pepper and onion; cover and cook for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions; spoon beef and vegetables down the center of tortillas. Top each with cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes, if desired. Fold in sides of tortillas and serve immediately.