- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless sirloin steak, cut thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 large onion, julienned
- 6 to 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salsa, lettuce and tomatoes (optional)
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the steak in oil. Place steak and drippings in a slow cooker. Add lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, chili powder and red pepper flakes; mix well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add green pepper and onion; cover and cook for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions; spoon beef and vegetables down the center of tortillas. Top each with cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes, if desired. Fold in sides of tortillas and serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.