Green Chile Burros
- 1 (2 pound) rump roast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Layer ingredients, meat first, in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Do not stir for first 5 hours.
- Shred meat after 7 hours.
- Serve wrapped in flour or corn tortillas. Top with sour cream, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.