Green Chile Burros
- 1 (2 pound) rump roast
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Layer ingredients, meat first, in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours. Do not stir for first 5 hours.
- Shred meat after 7 hours.
- Serve wrapped in flour or corn tortillas. Top with sour cream, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes