Ground Beef Barbecue
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 3 1/2 cups ketchup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown meat skillet on top of stove over medium heat. Remove excess
- Add meat to slow cooker. Add all remaining ingredients, stirring well
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve on buns or over hot dogs for chili dogs.
Yield: 20 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes