Italian Beef in a Crock
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) rump roast
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pickled mixed vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini
- 1 (.7 ounce) envelope dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- Place the roast in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, and add the pickled
mixed vegetables, pepperoncini, Italian dressing mix and beef broth.
Stir to blend.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 18 hours (yes, 18 hours).
- To serve, remove roast from the slow cooker.
- Place the pickled vegetables
and pepperoncini in a bowl to serve along with the meat.