Italian Beef in a Crock
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) rump roast
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pickled mixed vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini
- 1 (.7 ounce) envelope dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- Place the roast in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker, and add the pickled
mixed vegetables, pepperoncini, Italian dressing mix and beef broth. Stir to blend.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 18 hours (yes, 18 hours).
- To serve, remove roast from the slow cooker.
- Place the pickled vegetables and pepperoncini in a bowl to serve along with the meat.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.