Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (1 2/3 pound) lean beef roast, such as sirloin or bottom round roast
- 1 envelope Good Season's Italian Dressing Mix
- Place the roast in a slow cooker. Sprinkle the dressing mix over the beef. Add about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of water. Place lid on slow cooker and set temperature to LOW.
- Cook for about 11 hours or overnight (for a noon meal). For an evening meal, put it on early in the morning and let it cook all day.
- After the roast is cooked, shred the meat with a couple of forks and serve it on hearty buns.
- Serve some of the liquid in a small dish for au jus.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.