- 1 (4 to 5 pound) boneless sirloin tip roast
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Add water and spices to slow cooker. Add roast. Stir.
- Cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Slice beef thinly and serve inside rolls with a small amount of the gravy.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.