Lazy Overnight Burritos
- 1 (2 pound) chuck roast
- 1 (10 ounce) can chopped Ortega peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (4 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- The night before serving, cook the roast in a slow cooker all night long.
- In the morning, remove the bones.
- Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW the remainder of the day.
- Put some mixture into a flour tortilla. Add refried beans, sour cream, and grated cheese
- Wrap each burrito in foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.