Perfect Pulled Pork
- 1 (5 pound). boneless pork butt (shoulder)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Soft sandwich buns
- Combine all the seasonings in a small bowl and rub evenly over roast.
- Place meat in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add water.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours or until pork is
- Remove pork to a large cutting board or platter and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Pull, slice or chop to serve.
- Serve in buns with barbecue sauce.
Servings: 16 | Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 6 Hr
Nutritional information: Calories: 210; Total Fat: 10g; Saturated Fat: 3g;
Cholesterol: 95mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 28g; Sodium: 170mg
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.