- 1 (4 pound) pork roast
- 2 (16 ounce) cans To-Tel tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar or jack cheese
- Tomatoes, diced (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Pour tomatoes including juice over the
- Sprinkle cumin and salt and pepper on top.
- Cook on HIGH for
6 hours or on LOW for 10 hours.
- Shred pork with 2 forks.
- Fill warm tortillas with pork and top with
fillings of choice.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.