Pulled Barbecue Pork (T&T)
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork butt or shoulder
- 1 cup cola
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- Trim all possible fat from roast. Place in slow cooker, pour cola
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or until pork can
be easily shredded.
- Remove pork from pot, shred in a bowl, removing all possible fat.
You can use two forks or your fingers (let cool slightly). Discard
- Return pork to pot. Add barbecue sauce to taste and mix.
- Continue to cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, adding more barbecue sauce
- Serve in buns.
The total cooking time for this recipe is 15 to 18 hours.