Pulled Barbecue Pork (T&T)
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork butt or shoulder
- 1 cup cola
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- Trim all possible fat from roast. Place in slow cooker, pour cola
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or until pork can
be easily shredded.
- Remove pork from pot, shred in a bowl, removing all possible fat.
You can use two forks or your fingers (let cool slightly). Discard
- Return pork to pot. Add barbecue sauce to taste and mix.
- Continue to cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, adding more barbecue sauce
- Serve in buns.
The total cooking time for this recipe is 15 to 18 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.