Pulled Pork Fajitas
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning (taco seasoning)
- 9 (8 to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- Remove excess fat from pork. Place pork in a 3 1/2 to 6 quart crock
pot; arrange onion on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients except tortillas;
pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork; place on large plate. Use 2 forks to pull pork into
shreds. Pour sauce into bowl; stir in pork. Spoon filling onto tortillas;
Yield: 9 servings
Beef may be substituted for the pork.