Shredded Beef Tacos
- 1 pound beef chuck roast
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & smooth taco sauce
- 1 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 1 (12-count) package taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Place beef and onion in slow cooker.
- Combine water and seasoning mix in small bowl. Pour over beef and onion.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until tender.
- Remove meat to cutting board; shred beef with two forks.
- Place beef in large bowl.
- Stir in taco sauce and chiles.
- Fill warmed taco shells with beef mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream.