Shredded Beef Tacos
- 1 pound beef chuck roast
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar thick & smooth taco sauce
- 1 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 1 (12-count) package taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Place beef and onion in slow cooker.
- Combine water and seasoning mix in small bowl. Pour over beef and onion.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until tender.
- Remove meat to cutting board; shred beef with two forks.
- Place beef in large bowl.
- Stir in taco sauce and chiles.
- Fill warmed taco shells with beef mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.