Shredded Pork Wraps
- 1 1/4 cups salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) pork loin
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Combine 1/2 cup salsa with cornstarch in small bowl. Stir until
smooth. Pour mixture into slow cooker.
- Top with pork roast.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup salsa over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove roast; cool 10 to 15 minutes, then shred pork.
- Divide shredded meat evenly on each tortilla. Spoon about 2 tablespoons
of salsa mixture from slow cooker on top of meat. Top with cheese and lettuce. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling,
fold in sides and serve immediately.
- Serve remaining salsa mixture as a dipping sauce.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.