- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 to 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages Sloppy Joe seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain.
- Put ground beef into slow cooker.
- Add onions,
green pepper, tomato sauce, water, seasoning mix and sugar. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve on warmed hamburger buns.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes