- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 to 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages Sloppy Joe seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain.
- Put ground beef into slow cooker.
- Add onions, green pepper, tomato sauce, water, seasoning mix and sugar. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve on warmed hamburger buns.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.