- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, celery and onion over medium
heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Stir in the chili sauce, brown sugar, pickle relish,
Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours or until flavors are
- Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture onto each bun.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.