Sloppy Joes 2
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, celery and onion over medium
heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Transfer to a 3-quart
- Stir in the chili sauce, brown sugar, pickle relish,
Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours or until flavors are combined.
- Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture onto each bun.