Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork
- 2 pounds New York (top loin) pork roast
- 1 can root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pork in slow cooker.
- Pour root beer over the pork.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or until it shreds easily with two
- Remove pork and shred it using two forks.
- Drain most of the liquid from slow cooker (keep about 1/2 cup), and return shredded
pork to slow cooker, stir in barbecue sauce. Continue heating on low for an additional 30 minutes, until warmed through.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Prep Time 5 min | Cook Time 480 min | Serves 8
Recipe courtesy of Laura and Angela, About A Mom - aboutamom.com.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.