Super Italian Sausages
- 2 pounds Italian sausage (sweet, mild or hot)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 cup water
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Hot dog buns or spaghetti
- Place sausage in skillet, cover with water and simmer at least 10
- Add remaining ingredients in a slow cooker. Add drained sausage, cut
into hot dog lengths.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours (or more).
- Increase temperature to HIGH, and cook for 1 hour longer.
- Serve in buns or over cooked spaghetti. (Skins of sausage disappear
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.