Swiss Meatball Sandwiches
- 32 ounces frozen Italian meatballs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 12 ounces Coca-Cola
- 12 hoagie buns, split
- 12 ounces (3 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
- In a slow cooker combine meatballs, onion, brown sugar, soup mix
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours or until heated
- Place meatballs on each bun bottom and sprinkle with 1/4 cup
- Place on baking sheets and broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is
- Replace bun tops and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.