Swiss Meatball Sandwiches
- 32 ounces frozen Italian meatballs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 12 ounces Coca-Cola
- 12 hoagie buns, split
12 ounces (3 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
- In a slow cooker combine meatballs, onion, brown sugar, soup mix
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours or
until heated through.
- Place meatballs on each bun bottom and sprinkle with 1/4 cup
- Place on baking sheets and broil for 2 minutes
or until cheese is melted.
- Replace bun tops and serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.