Use as a filling for tacos, burritos, etc.
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. lace chicken breasts
in slow cooker and pour chicken broth over.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press
out all the air and seal.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.