Tasty Italian Beef
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) beef roast, sirloin tip or rump roast
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Italian giardiniera, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, draining oil or water from giardiniera. (Use 1/2 jar of giardiniera and pepperoncini for a mild version.)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 18 hours. Yes, that's correct - 18 hours!
- Meat will be very tender. Use a fork to pull it apart.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.