Tasty Italian Beef
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) beef roast, sirloin tip or rump roast
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Italian giardiniera, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, draining
oil or water from giardiniera. (Use 1/2 jar of giardiniera and pepperoncini
for a mild version.)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover and
cook on LOW for 18 hours. Yes, that's correct - 18 hours!
- Meat will be very tender. Use a fork to pull it apart.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.