Tex Mex Beef Barbecue
- 1 (6 pound) beef brisket
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 2 envelopes chili seasoning
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients, except the meat, in a large slow cooker.
- Add meat and stir well to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 hours.
- Remove the meat and shred.
- Return the meat to the slow cooker. Stir well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes