Tex Mex Beef Barbecue
- 1 (6 pound) beef brisket
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 2 envelopes chili seasoning
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Combine all ingredients, except the meat, in a large slow cooker.
- Add meat and stir well to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 hours.
- Remove the meat and shred.
- Return the meat to the slow cooker. Stir well.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.