8-Can Crock Pot Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can whole corn
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 can chili with beans
- 1 can chili without beans
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can condensed vegetable soup
- Brown ground beef and drain. Put into large slow cooker.
- Open all cans, and add to slow cooker with their juices. Do not drain vegetables
- Cook on LOW until thoroughly heated.
Leftovers can be frozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.