8-Can Crock Pot Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can whole corn
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 can chili with beans
- 1 can chili without beans
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can condensed vegetable soup
- Brown ground beef and drain. Put into large slow cooker.
- Open all cans, and add to slow cooker with their juices. Do not drain vegetables
- Cook on LOW until thoroughly heated.
Leftovers can be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes