Barbecue Bean Soup
- 1 pound Great Northern beans, soaked
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Place all ingredients except barbecue sauce into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 16 hours.
- Before serving, remove short ribs and cut meat from bones.
- Return meat to slow cooker.
- Stir in barbecue sauce before serving.
Source: Rival Crock-Pot Cookbook
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.