Barbecue Beef Stew
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Sauté onion, pepper and garlic in oil.
- Add salt, pepper, beef stock,
tomatoes, mushrooms and barbecue sauce to slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water and thicken before serving.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes