Bean and Sausage Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 small cans Great White Northern beans
- 1 large can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound Polish sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- Chili powder to taste
- Place ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook for 8 to 12 hours or overnight on LOW.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes