Beef Stew Italiano
- 2 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons instant beef bouillon
- 1 cup uncooked Mostaccioli or other pasta
- Brown meat in in skillet over medium heat. Transfer meat to crockopt.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 - 9 hours (or on HIGH setting for
3 - 4 hours).
- Increase heat to HIGH. Add pasta and stir to blend.
- Cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes until pasta is done.