Beef Stew Italiano
- 2 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, cut up
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons instant beef bouillon
- 1 cup uncooked Mostaccioli or other pasta
- Brown meat in in skillet over medium heat. Transfer meat to crockopt.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 7 - 9 hours (or on HIGH setting for
3 - 4 hours).
- Increase heat to HIGH. Add pasta and stir to blend.
- Cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes until pasta is done.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.