Beef Stew 2
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots, halved
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups V-8 juice
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a slow cooker, combine beans, carrots, celery and onion. Top with
- Combine V-8, tapioca, sugar and pepper; add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 9 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Serve over noodles.
Yield: 10 servings