Beef Stew 3
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 2 pounds stew meat, cut in 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 onions, quartered
- 1 stalk celery with tops, cut up
- 2 teaspoons Kitchen Bouquet
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes