Beef Taco Bean Soup
- 1 (2 pound) rump roast
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican style diced tomatoes
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cut roast into bite-size chunks. Roll in taco seasoning and add
to slow cooker.
- Add the tomatoes, chiles, tomato sauce, onion
and bouillon cubes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until meat
- Add the drained beans and cook until the beans are heated through,
about 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with cheese and/or the toppings that you like.