Beef Taco Bean Soup
- 1 (2 pound) rump roast
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican style diced tomatoes
- 1 small can green chiles
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cut roast into bite-size chunks. Roll in taco seasoning and add to slow
- Add the tomatoes, chiles, tomato sauce, onion and bouillon cubes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add the drained beans and cook until the beans are heated through,
about 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with cheese and/or the toppings that you like.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.