Beefy Tortilla Soup
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 (14- to 15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced chopped green chile pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen corn or 1 can corn, drained
- Brown beef and remove excess fat.
- In slow cooker, add browned ground beef and all remaining
- Cook all day on LOW or for 4 hours on HIGH.
- To serve: Crush a handful of tortilla chips and place in bottom
of bowl. Top with Beefy Tortilla Soup. Sprinkle on shredded cheese of your choice and a dollop of sour
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.