- 1 cup tomatoes, cut up (16 ounces)
- 1 cup tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 package frozen succotash or frozen okra
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- In slow cooker, stir together undrained tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Add chicken, frozen succotash or sliced okra, onion, bay leaf, salt, rosemary,
pepper and cloves.
- Stir in chicken broth.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Before serving, remove bay leaf and stir well.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 214 Calories; 4g Fat (17.9% calories from fat);
27g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 60mg Cholesterol; 1088mg
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.