Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup
- 6 cups milk
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve topped with crumbled bleu cheese and French fried onion rings,
- Accompany with celery sticks and Ranch dressing.
Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts)
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.